CBD Dog Treats for Stress & Anxiety – Healthy Petables
- 30-day Money Back Guarantee
- Reduces stress an anxiety levels
- Incredible green apple and peanut butter flavor
- 100% organic and vegan friendly
- No THC, so no “high” for your pet
- Non GMO, no gluten or dairy
- 5mg of CBD in each treat
- 150mg of CBD in each package (30 treats)
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Free Shipping
CBD Dog Treats for Stress & Anxiety
The calming effect that comes with these CBD Dog Treats for Stress & Anxiety is attributed to our very unique L-Theanine and Chamomile herbs. L-theanine is an amino acid involved in the dopamine neurotransmitter function, the happy hormone. All Chamomile and L-theanine produce relaxing effects without any sedative influence. Herbs are combined with peanut butter and apple to give your dog a special taste. The main active ingredients; Hemp Seed Powder and Full Spectrum CBD Oil, all together serve as stress relievers in an otherwise nervous state for your dog. This combination can be used to treat or prevent anxiety attacks as well as phobias. These treats also help reduce your dog’s nervousness, a state commonly referred to as “butterflies in the stomach.”
Reduces anxiety promoting a calming effect
Relieves anxiety and depression
Hemp Seed Powder
Rich nutritional value. Improves mental health
Promotes overall wellbeing
Other Ingredients include Peanut Butter, Organic applesauce, Brown Rice Flour, Molasses, Cinnamon, Coconut Oil
Dosages for the CBD Dog Treats for Stress & Anxiety, depend on the body weight and the condition for which one is striving to treat. The recommended doses for healthy petables CBD dog treats for joint and mobility are:
0.5mg of CBD per lb of body weight for ongoing severe pain, moderate to severe arthritis, and muscle spasms. For older dogs, the dosing can be started at 0.25mg per lb of body weight.
The treats should be given 8 hourly unless otherwise advised by your veterinary specialist. In cases of anxiety, a dose should be given half an hour before an attack, say when taking your dog through conditions that trigger stress such as traveling, thunderstorms or temporary separation from the owner.
Lab Testing Results
Our products undergo third-party lab clarification
Do CBD dog treats help with anxiety?
These include separation anxiety, age-related pain, i.e. arthritis or hip pain, and joint pain. Another benefit of CBD dog treats and hemp-based biscuits is that they help calm dogs anxious about the scary noise of fireworks or thunderstorms.
So why would pets need CBD? Just like humans, cats and dogs can live with arthritis and anxiety, and one of the most stressful holidays of the year for anxious pets is the Fourth of July. Fireworks can be both triggering and stressful for anxious dogs because the sudden loud sounds can release adrenaline and stress hormones that tell their instincts to run. Unfortunately, that means a lot of dogs run away and go missing over the Fourth of July weekend.
Can dogs have edibles for anxiety?
Unlike human edibles, the pet variety has only a small fraction of THC, the psychoactive cannabis component. The main ingredient in cannabis or hemp is CBD, another compound — or cannabinoid — that does not make people or animals high, but relieves anxiety and pain.
Are CBD chews safe for dogs?
Help Your dog. Even in countries where medical marijuana is legal for humans, pets are not legally allowed to consume it. However, CBD is regulated by the FDA and no FDA approved CBD products are currently available for pets. Hemp, a cannabis plant with naturally less than 0.3 per cent THC, was removed from the federally controlled list of substances in 2018. Our Dog Treats provide relief from stress & anxiety.
What is the best calming aid for dogs?
Healthy Petables CBD Dog Treats for Stress & Anxiety are great. Hemp + Chamomile & L-Theanine helps add calmness with a delicious Green Apple & Peanut Butter Flavor. Of course, we offer our version as well. Try both and compare.
Nervous Dog? These Natural Calming Tips May Help
If your dog is at peace, the behavior will be a good indication. Likewise, a nervous dog has various behavioral habits that would be very clear to the trainer. The nervousness of a dog can be caused by various issues. Similarly, signs of anxiety vary from dog to dog, but there are several similar characteristics that one may encounter.
Knowledge of the causes of anxiety will help you, as the owner, to take care of situations as they arise. So let’s take a look at some of these causes. Our Dog Treats provide relief from stress & anxiety.
Causes of Nervousness in Dogs
From tucking their tails between their legs to avoiding eye contact, dogs have a way of showing nervousness and shyness. Dogs may be activated by various situations, be they behavioral or situational. Any of these causes are as follows:
- Genetic predisposition – Some dog breeds are more predisposed to canine fear than others. Such breeds include Dalmatians, Cocker Spaniels, German Shepherds, Bernese and Regular Poodles. Studies have shown that dogs with a higher susceptibility to fear are often extremely energetic and very intelligent.
- Medical Issues – Anxiety may be the underlying symptom of an upcoming medical condition. Diseases such as hyperthyroidism, encephalitis and hearing problems may cause anxiety attacks in your dog. Aging can also be a predisposition to anxiety when they experience changes associated with their nervous systems.
- Separation – Dog puppies that are taken away from their mothers too early (at the age of about eight weeks) can develop anxiety. This may be due to a lack of socialization in the first few months of life. This scenario can make these dogs socially uncomfortable with both humans and other animals.
- Traumatic experiences – Some dogs can develop phobias as a result of certain incidences such as abandonment, abuse or mistreatment.
- Traveling – Many dogs are reluctant to move because of motion noises or movements. Such dogs pant heavily or whine during travel, and may even develop motion sickness.
- Environmental changes – Most dogs are profoundly afraid of environmental changes. You may want your dog back after a thunderstorm, or you may want to cuddle closer while the rains are raining heavily. This may also be the case for a dog that has just been moved from one home to another.
Symptoms of a Nervous Dog
Your dog can show one or more symptoms of anxiety periodically when faced with uncomfortable situations. These symptoms can vary from mild to severe. You may need to see a reliable doctor if the symptoms are severe. Any of the signs are as follows:
- Hiding behavior
- Spontaneous bowel movements
- Skin lesions from self-trauma
- Destructive or aggressive behavior
- Panting and Pacing
- Loss of appetite
- Passive escape
- Excessive licking
- Dilated pupils
- Displacement behaviors such as sniffing in the air and yawning
In cases where the symptoms are mild, there are certain natural remedies that can be applied to help calm your dog. Let us have a look at these tips.
Tips for Calming a Nervous Dog
- Removing triggers of anxiety – You may have found that your dog has certain stressors that trigger a nervous state. These causes may be areas of water or areas with too much noise or explosions. Do not take the dog to such a place.
- Distraction Method – This is when you use a diversion to draw your dog’s attention from the source of anxiety. An example of a diversion would be to involve your dog in an activity they like or give them their favorite toy to play with.
- Exercise – This is a natural reliever of stress and anxiety. This will help both the dog and the owner. During exercise, the body releases endorphins that help to stabilize the mood giving a calming effect. Nervous dogs should exercise as often as possible.
- Use of CBD – This is a technique that has gained popularity over time. This treatment improves conditions such as depression, mood disorders and epilepsy. Nervous dogs can, therefore, benefit greatly from the use of CBD.
An outstanding stress reliever is a specially formulated organic CBD. It’s healthy with few side effects and leaves the dog comfortable and content. CBD should be purchased from a known vendor in order to avoid low-quality products that may have traces of THC. CBD dog therapies are especially good as they can be taken everywhere. Ensure that the dosages are correct per the dosing charts.
It is recommended that you give your dog a dose of CBD for 30 minutes before exposing it to known anxiety causes. That way, the calming effect will have started when you put him under that anxious environment.
As a pet owner, you can rest assured that healthy petables will provide you with high-quality organic CBD products to help keep your dog or cat calm and free from anxiety. Our products have been thoughaly tested and used by 100s of customers. We guarantee you 100% satisfaction or your money back!
Additional Tips for Calming a Nervous Dog
- Use of Music – Listening to your favorite music can turn a bad day around. Music can alkso have the same effect on dogs. Soft music is the best choice for an anxious dog. This is the best way to deal with a nervous dog during traveling.
- Petting and Cuddling– Most dogs are fond of their owner’s touch. This is, therefore, a very helpful tip when you realize your dog getting anxious. Slowly pet your dog while talking to it. This brings them back to a steady state of calmness
- Massage – The Touch is a massage method that was created by Tellington Jones. It involves long and slow circular strokes that soothe the nerves.
- Thundershirt – Involves wrapping your dog with a tight-fitting garment. The feeling of continuous pressure may help calm the dog’s nerves. It, however, depends on various factors including the dog’s personality.
- CBD OIL FOR TENDONITIS [Causes, Symptoms & Treatment] - June 23, 2020
- CBD OIL FOR MENOPAUSE [Symptoms, Effects & Cures ] - June 23, 2020
- Cbd Oil For Cats With Cancer [Types, Symptoms & Relief] - June 23, 2020