What are the best superfoods for your dog? Good question, considering that superfoods are defined as being packed with vitamins, fiber, antioxidants and more. And that superfoods are understood in canine science as vitally contributing to continuing health, improved health, reversed bad health, and longevity.
Superfoods – Our HP Products Have Many of Them Locked Into Our Formula
Here at Healthy Petables, we include a number of superfoods right into our CBD Hemp dog treats, so you’re getting a contributing amount of superfoods in your dog’s daily diet, along with the health-giving-changing properties of the CBD compound derived from the highest quality hemp crops.
A Super Quick List of Superfoods With Some Science Breakdown Info
- Blueberries – these luscious, large berries are a food that most dogs love to eat. Top breeders put blueberries into their custom feeds. Dogs can eat blueberries raw, pureed, or even frozen. For smaller breeds, you may need to chop them a bit.
- Turmeric – great spice for dogs, actually, with many medicinal properties including anti-inflammatory, anti-cancer, neuroprotective and more.
- Fish Oil – just as beneficial to dogs as it is for humans. Helps with heart and immune systems in dogs, as well as healthy skin and coat and kidneys.
- Hemp Seed Oil – this is a super superfood, considered to be the premier superfood by vets and scientists for dogs. It contains all 10 amino acids is thus a Complete Protein.
- Eggs – yes eggs make the superfood list for dogs and is especially beneficial for dog coats, which is an indication of good health. Don’t feed eggs to dogs too often, and always cook the egss.